Lanark Memorial Hall was erected in 1926 as a tribute to 232 men of Lanark and District who lost their lives during World War One. As a Grade B listed building that is steeped in history and tradition, Lanark Memorial Hall is an important landmark for the people of South Lanarkshire. This is the reason why great emphasis is given to its restoration so that it will continue as a cultural venue for the townspeople and visitors alike.
McIntyre Masonry is delighted to announce our involvement in this restoration project. We were tasked to restore the badly deteriorated external stonework of the building, reviving the structure to its original state. After the successful refurbishment project, Lanark Memorial Hall recently re-opened its doors to the public and is now one of the favourite venues for conferences, weddings, performance and other social events.